Please Pray For ### ### ### And ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Orlando
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Orlando

Guest
Once again I ask, please pray for my girlfriend right now, ### ### ###, and her son. My lady is so depressed now. Please pray we lift her spirits up and not only that. I pray that God helps her with rent which past due. I know God is moving right now and helping her but I really need more help praying for her. Also pray that God gets her out of this financial place and he also help rebuild her faith in Jesus. I believe prayer does work and God does help. Thank you so much
 
God will answer all your prayers soon..in his almighty name I pray amen

God will answer all your prayers soon..in his almighty name I pray amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

Please provide for ###, attend to all of her needs and her son's... fill her with your Holy Spirit and lift her out of depression, protect and guide her Lord in your perfect will. In Jesus name Amen
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request.

Child of God,

After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early!



Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name teach me how to wait patiently upon You and be of good courage. Teach my soul how to wait upon You. You are my help and my shield. You are my hope and my song.. Amen!

***Wait on the LORD;Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD! Psalm 27:14
 
Last edited by a moderator:


EVERY GOOD GIFT AND EVERY PERFECT GIFT IS FROM ABOVE, AND COMES DOWN FROM THE FATHER OF LIGHTS, WITH WHOM THERE IS NO VARIATION OR SHADOW OF TURNING.
James 1:17
IN
default_jesus-sign.gif
NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal my cat ### and give her a full recovery. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer. She has quit eating normal food and is having a difficult time drinking water and having problems with her bowel movements. We...
Replies
10
Views
479
Please pray that God will heal and give ### and full recovery. Please pray that God will help me give ### her medication right now without her fighting or spitting it out. Please pray that God will allow her to eat this treat with her meds and that I dont have to pry her mouth open and jam it...
Replies
12
Views
217
Please read my whole post. There's alot. Thankyou. Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer and we can see a specialist until ###. She has quit eating normal food and drinking water. She is having problems with her bowel...
Replies
11
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,610
Messages
16,801,231
Members
650,130
Latest member
Kraoldior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom