Please pray for ### and ###.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for myself and my family. That God protects us and gives us joy and teaches us to live a good life. That God gives us good health. I know I do not deserve it, but ask God to have mercy. I pray this in Jesus’ name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and their family. Lord, we ask for Your divine protection over them, that You shield them from all harm and danger. Grant them joy and teach them to live a life that is pleasing to You, filled with Your love and grace.

We pray for good health for each member of their family, that You may strengthen their bodies and minds. Though we acknowledge our unworthiness, we humbly ask for Your mercy and grace to abound in their lives.

Your Word says in Psalm 91:11, "For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways." We stand on this promise, believing that Your angels are watching over them.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That God lets me have a good weekend at work and a good week in Jesus name please continue to pray for my life and my family in Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
59
Please pray for me and my family. God, please protect me and my son and bless us with good health, healing, peace, happiness, and long lives. Bring love, honesty, loyalty, faithfulness, healing, stability, and understanding into my relationship, and open the door for us to have a safe, peaceful...
Replies
9
Views
177
Please pray for me and my family, I need a good job so that I can provide a good, safe, stable home for my family and myself and my kids' mother and I constantly fight and I don’t want to do that anymore. I just want us to be a happy, healthy family. I have hardly any help at all from anyone and...
Replies
8
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,428
Messages
16,811,128
Members
650,802
Latest member
Ireamarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom