Please pray for my son's finances so he can get his house fixed and for my friends to have the money to move to ### from ### due to a terrible, painful condition the wife has that a clinic in ### treats and is the only one. Please also pray for her, ###, to be healed of this condition. Please pray for my right hip to be healed as well. Thank you and God bless you.
May God's will be done. 💜
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ###, He had tongue cancer and was treated few years back. Now the cancer is back. Please pray for him. He is.labout not financially sound to treat. He is in a condition where he cannot speak. Please pray for him for his treatnent healing and financial help. In Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
125
Dear Bro/Sis in Christ, Please pray a health condition I have been diagnosed with. I totally believe that our Lord is a healer and he can clear the condition without any surgery. Also pray for my student results that will be published soon. In Jesus name, Amen!
Replies
5
Views
182
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm scared and confused. My mind isn't working very well anymore. I just had a rather 'Frightening' conversation concerning my mental health condition, and about 25 minutes after the conversation I've forgotten what it was that we spoke about. All I know is...
Replies
6
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,807
Messages
16,792,731
Members
649,410
Latest member
Dngiyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom