Please pray for ### and ###

Sharmodh

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for the salvation of my sister and niece, their initials are ### and ###. They do not believe God is real and I ask that you pray that Lord Jesus will reveal Himself to them in their dreams or possibly another way and so they will know He is real, that He loves them and that they can know our Lord and Savior and the Kingdom of Heaven. Thank you very much, ###.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, discernment, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. And God please strengthen each of us to always walk in the character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Child of God Don't You Give Up...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask you to pray for me. Recently, I have been having very disturbing dreams. In the first dream, I saw a pastor casting a demon out of me, and I was being lifted into the air. The dream felt so real that I suddenly woke up in fear. In another dream...
Replies
11
Views
164
Please pray for ### to come to Christ. That the Lord would draw him to Christ and also that the Lord would show him mercy and let him stay in the USA. Also please pray for all Haitians who lost their TPS status and will be sent back to Haiti where. Please pray that the Lord will show them mercy...
Replies
6
Views
99
I am worried about my cat ### who is my only companion. He had ### and just isn't himself. He is ### more as well and I worry about ### as he will be ### this year He has helped me through so many trials including the death of my sister who he helped as well when I was bedridden and then in...
Replies
13
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom