Please pray for ### and ###. Yesterday night ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter evah
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

evah

Guest
Please pray for me and my family.

Yesterday night I got very bad messages via my phone. The lady abused both me and my unborn baby. It was hard for me that I could not even sleep the entire night. I have never had so many bad things being said before this incident. I feel so bad and hurt. But thank God I did not respond in any abusive manner and I just trust in Him to help me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
May God take over the situation and may you be in his will. Peace.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good news my wife was healed yesterday. Last night I asked my wife if she felt any pain, and she said NO. "And the prayer of faith shall save the sick," James 5:15a. "The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much," James 5:16b. "They shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall...
Replies
8
Views
170
Lord thank you for yesterdays livign water. peas eurgentlsy heal my grandma of small bowe obstruction syndorm adn heal mymosm rbiand and also her teeth loose tooth be healed mad ehwole her whole dentla her smaile retrun insid ean dout in thenameo ftheLord Jesus Christ. Pleas epray for my brother...
Replies
7
Views
104
hi everyone, I did a math quiz yesterday and I'm not too confident that I did well. please pray that I may still secure a math quiz mark over 85 and also please pray that the physics test won't be bad and I will have God's knowledge and perseverance during this hard time. please also pray that I...
Replies
9
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,585
Messages
16,789,958
Members
649,156
Latest member
Chroennaeror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom