PLEASE pray for ### and ### they need Jesus ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for lost souls especially this very evil volatile ### keeping us in the dark and God’s light will soon shine brightly on them, deliver them and these higher ups in authority they have way over extended their authority and corruption don’t let them get away with it. Their darkness...
Replies
9
Views
243
I pray Jesus Christ to locate me and anointed, be my shield 🙏
Replies
9
Views
159
Please pray for me I have two small kids that need a healthy mom. I’m going through it bad. Every minute it’s hard. I need to talk to Jesus I need to see him and feel him. I’m praying that this will give me strength and to get back on my feet and get better.
Replies
7
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,544
Messages
16,789,292
Members
649,108
Latest member
Freoran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom