Please pray for ### and ###'s husband we need ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetperson2

Servant of All
Please pray for ### and ###'s husband; ### need a money blessing right now. ### know God hears all ###'s prayers. Thank you again for this site.

sweetperson
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello please please pray for my husband ### that he stop smoking forever is damage his health problems. That need stop be selfish only thinking about himself. He had big surgery last year because the diverticulitis because the smoking. He still not listening especially when he is around with his...
Replies
6
Views
154
Please pray for me and my husband. I need help adapting to my husband's patrilineal ways of his people's doing things when my tribes' people's have always been matrilineal. I am concerned that I am not sure I can fully adapt. Feel out of place in understanding his tribes' patrilineal ways. I...
Replies
9
Views
191
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you in prayer thanking you for each blessing you have given’s me. Thank you for taking care of my husband and grandson while hunting today. I bring from my heart an urgent request tonite once again. You say bring my petition to you. Now Father for my husband, he...
Replies
9
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom