Please pray for ### and ### relationship ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### and my girlfriend is name ### the enemy is after what God has given us our bond our love and the peace the connection we had is out of this world I'm asking for prayers for restoration in our relationship protection and blessing healing and hedge of protection and that the enemy...
Replies
13
Views
217
Please stand in prayer with me for a couple, ### and ### who is very special and near to my heart and so many others who look upto them. They have been in a beautiful relationship for more than ### years. Over these years, I have watched their connection grow from the very beginning. I have...
Replies
11
Views
182
A few months ago, I began a relationship with a coworker out of loneliness although I did have feelings for him - I just knew that being with him likely wasn't in God's will for me. Although I do believe this person may have genuinely cared for me, I also have doubts and concerns that maybe the...
Replies
5
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,178
Messages
16,796,895
Members
649,726
Latest member
Dwuysorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom