Please pray for ### and ### relationship. ### pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for ### and ### relationship. ### pray that the anxiety ### feel about the uncertainty of ### relationship will be replaced with peace. ### also pray that both ### hearts will be filled with nothing but love for each other and ### realize each other's worth. Thank you
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. My partner has started becoming distant from me. I want his love to be like before. I want him to call me every time, text me, and spend time with me. I want his anger toward me to change into love. I don’t want him to leave me ever. I want him to marry me. So, please pray...
Replies
13
Views
212
Hello, I am ###. My partner, ###, has been distancing himself from me. I want his love and affection. I want him to call and text me often, spend time with me, never leave me, and want to marry me.please pray for me
Replies
11
Views
162
Jesus thank you thank you thank you! I have so much gratitude and pray for forgiveness of my sins. I am not perfect but I pray I am perfect for you. Father God thank you for bringing ### into my life. I thank you that he is a man that keeps you first and has a beautiful heart. He treats me...
Replies
7
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,892
Members
649,644
Latest member
Wrleyhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom