Please pray for ### and myself that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I scream Jesus

Faithful Servant
Please pray for my future wife and myself that God will richly bless us and richly bless our whole day, that wonderful things will manifest and it will be such a beautiful, happy, great, joyous and joyful day in every way and every aspect of our lives and life in general. Thank you Lord.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)

God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:


http://youtu.be/rRwQy2eQbJM
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET A NEW ADDRESS TODAY WHERE I CAN MOVE MY 3 OFFSPRINGS CAN STAY ANYTIME THEY WANT TO THATS COMPLETELY SAFE FROM HATERS SATAN WHO AND WHAT IS ACTING LIKE SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS APACHES DIVERTERS OF BLESSINGS TODAY I GET MY SECOND JOB THURD JOB FOURTH JOB AND MY OWN...
Replies
7
Views
126
Pls pray for my friendship bw ### and myself. I miss him when he's not around. I would like for us to grow in friendship and get closer emotionally, mentally, etc. That means we need to communicate more than we do now. And have more honest convos, more joyous convos, experience togetherness that...
Replies
8
Views
210
Please ask for the intervention of Jesus and St Francis for my cat. She is bloated and not eating well. Please pray she can relieve herself and her symptoms subside. Please also pray for me. I am having a severe allergic reaction/hives and am feeling unwell. In Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,638
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom