Please pray for ### and me, ###,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Please pray for my fiancee ### and me, ###,
Please pray our first Christmas together, will be more than what we hope for,
full of God's love, complete peace and joy and happiness and we are both feeling in great health,
full of warmth, romance, tender love, great food, that we will have the most richly blessed and joyous and harmonious Christmases in our life to date, and the same for all our family and all our friends and all the people on this prayer site,
Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a God-fearing man and I was dating a woman who i was truly in love with for about a year. after 2 months of dating, it became long-distance. For circumstances outside of my control, she was the one who came to visit me more often. I treated her very well and I felt connected to her...
Replies
13
Views
672
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for ###, ###, and ###'s salvation. Please pray for me and my upcoming (Monday afternoon) appointment with an eye doctor. My left eye has been 'bothering' me quite a bit lately. Please pray also for my stomach issues and ask God to Help me with my...
Replies
10
Views
191
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom