Please pray for ### and ###. I ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter captainnick53
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

captainnick53

Guest
Please pray for me and my family. I have a great job opportunity and the only thing standing between it and I is one work card. I was denied the same work card four years ago...I go tomorrow to apply for it tomorrow...With this job I'll be able to provide for my family in a great way. Thank you for your prayers.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve posted here before asking for prayers, but I’m so desperate for a job breakthrough that I can’t help but post again. The job market where I live is extremely difficult right now, and after almost a year of searching, I feel exhausted and defeated. Would you please pray for me? The stress...
Replies
10
Views
87
I have been searching for a job for the past month, and a few days ago, an opportunity I have been dreaming and praying for opened up at ###: ### Director, ### Process Development. I applied immediately with all my heart and hope. Please pray for me that, if this opportunity is meant for me, God...
Replies
12
Views
189
Please pray for my friend ###, he is a homeless ### year old with very little family to support him and might get fired from his job tomorrow.
Replies
7
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,198
Messages
16,820,072
Members
651,251
Latest member
Cluyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom