please pray for ### and his family and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CARLA

Beloved of All
please pray for my ### and his family and friends as they go horse back riding that they will have a safe time working around the horses and riding them, give them the wisdom to ride safely, and give the horses the mind of Christ to where they will do no harm to the riders, and that the traffic will not harm any rider in JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN,
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He sent this message: "Got a call that my grandma got rushed to the hospital. She isn’t doing too good at all and the doctor said she’d be lucky to make it 48 hours and the family has to make a decision in that time frame. She has COPD and a massive mass on her lungs. This is one of the hardest...
Replies
10
Views
218
Dear Prayer Warriors, Please continue to keep my brother, his wife, and their little one-year-old son in your prayers. By God's grace and through the prayers of many faithful people, my brother and his wife were reconciled and reunited as a family in September 2025 after a period of serious...
Replies
7
Views
144
Please pray for strength n focus for our son ### so he can do his job well at work and also sleep at night. Thank you for also pray for God’s blessings on the family . Thank you ###
Replies
12
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom