Please pray for ### and for ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Thank you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I purchased a car for my daughter and now it is making funny noise- I a, praying that when I get it checked out that it is fixable and affordable -please pray for me as I am single mom on a very little income praying that Jesus makes a way for us , it has been one financial problem after another...
Replies
7
Views
95
Please, please pray for my family. Everything is going wrong. My dad had a heart attack, my mom's health isn't good my dog is super sick after spending ### dollars at the vet she isn't any better. I haven't been able to work in ### weeks. Our refrigerator went out, its just one thing after...
Replies
12
Views
209
That God lets me have a good weekend at work and a good week in Jesus name please continue to pray for my life and my family in Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
56
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,810
Messages
16,803,747
Members
650,315
Latest member
Torlareysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom