Please pray for ### and for my ...

Siranilin

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me and for my wife. She is afflicted with stroke from July this year and paralyzed on the left and I am paralyzed with cancer since January 2017. We are family in distress. ### and ###, ###, ###.
 
Man of God,
This is our situation.
 

Attachments

  • 1543485192911320909512.jpg
    1543485192911320909512.jpg
    401.9 KB · Views: 1
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother suffered a stroke at the end of January last year, which left the left side of her body paralyzed. I once received a vision of Jesus’ healing, and we held on to that hope. However, last November, she was diagnosed with stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer. Since mid-March, she has been in...
Replies
12
Views
308
My mother suffered a stroke at the end of January last year, which left the left side of her body paralyzed. Through rehabilitation, she showed signs of improvement, and we continued to trust in Jesus’ healing. However, last November, she was diagnosed with stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer. Over...
Replies
10
Views
265
My mother suffered a stroke at the end of January last year, which left the left side of her body paralyzed. She has been working very hard in rehabilitation and has always believed that Jesus would heal her. However, last November, she was diagnosed with stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer. On March...
Replies
6
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,705
Messages
16,814,162
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom