Please pray for ### and break Generational curses. Pray

Janet Kerubo

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ### and break Generational curses. Pray that ### get a God fearing husband.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that generational curses are broken off my family through the blood of Jesus. I pray that we receive generational blessings through Jesus Christ New Covenant.
Replies
8
Views
182
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I renounce every pattern of sin, bondage, fear, failure, poverty, division, and destruction that has affected my family. By the authority of Jesus Christ, I declare that my life and future belong to You. Let every ungodly...
Replies
10
Views
96
I know I've asked for a lot of prayer with my appeal case due to the wrongful and fraudulent eviction case and my finances. But I am struggling so hard to break off this generational curse that my mom had bestowed over me. My left side has been itching so badly, though I believe it may be due to...
Replies
9
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom