Please pray for ### and ### and that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
Please pray for me and my ### and that God heals him. I miss praying with him.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### my name miss my fiance ### three months now want him to come back
Replies
11
Views
240
Please pray for a man who's missing. I found out that his ex was taking money after money from him. His ex's new boyfriend was in prison before for I'm not sure what. Then I found out that his kids had been scared of the man. That there was physical fighting going on in that home. Before they...
Replies
7
Views
97
Please pray for my relationship. I miss him deeply, and my heart still longs to speak with him again. I care about him sincerely, and I continue to pray for his health, peace, and well-being. If it is God's will, please pray that He heals every hurt, removes every misunderstanding and burden...
Replies
10
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,606
Messages
16,801,196
Members
650,125
Latest member
Roomormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom