Please pray for ###, an only child

Catherine McComick

Prayer Partner
Please pray for ###, an only child aged ###, who has taken his own life. Please also pray for all his family who are devastated.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings Everyone, I am an adult only child both parents are deceased. I feel alone like no one truly understands me. I’ve been through abuse so I have a hard time fully trusting and surrendering to GOD. There are issues affecting my health and other aspects of life. I feel “stuck” and my faith...
Replies
7
Views
293
A woman wants another child. She raised her son on her own. She's been wanting another child. She has looked into adoption and also has been looking at sperm banks because she doesn't want to worry about a man leaving her for having a child again. Her son's dad told her to get an abortion with...
Replies
12
Views
147
I lost my first child and its been 4 years and I have been unable to get pregnant. To make matters worse I've been ill and I don't seem to be getting any better. I'm worried I will never be able to have any of my own children with my husband. Both of us are the last of our immediate family who...
Replies
11
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,198
Messages
16,797,079
Members
649,753
Latest member
Loreelmarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom