Please pray for my brother-in-law, ###, that the doctors will find an answer soon to how to manage the serious pain that he is in, which debilitates him so much so that he can't even sit up without serious pain. The doctors have now after 1 month released him to his wife with no answers as to how to manage this serious pain. He is so out of it from all the pain killer medication that is going through his IV, but it isn't even working for him. Please pray that someone out there will have an answer to manage his pain, so that my sister can try to get him back on his feet again. Thank you so much prayer warriors for Your prayers, they mean so very much to us, please pray we get an answer soon, really, really soon! God bless !! 🙏 😍🙏
Praying for your brother-in-law
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Holy Spirit you who solves all problems light or roads so that I can obtain my goal. You who gives me the divine gift to forgive and forget All evil against me and that in all incense of my life you are with me. I want in this short prayer to thank you for all things as you confirm once again...
Replies
7
Views
159
Thank you for prayers answered and favors received.
Replies
10
Views
152
Lord thank you. I pray that you hear my prayers and will answer. I pray my daughter ### and son ### move into their place in ### this week. I pray that I can get a break from my daughter ### that she find her own way, find happiness and receive a financial blessing to get out of debt. I pray my...
Replies
10
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,796,998
Members
649,744
Latest member
Mayrance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom