Please pray for ###. ### am in aftermath of a bad decision.

Stevew847

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me. I am in the aftermath of a bad decision in Feb 2017. I permitted a man I knew from 2013 (hadn't seen since that time) to enter my home. He came at 1:30 AM in Feb 2017. Was soaking wet, gaunt appearance, crying. I let him stay the night as we had worked together on my home successfully in 2013. It was poor judgment and an enabling act on my part. Short of it is the man is a meth addict. I had no idea. He resumed a project he knew I needed on Sunday afternoon & I decided to let him remove a down tree in the backyard. Then I was away for 2 weeks. On return, he had moved a gf in and her household goods. It was awful. The entire experience. I was assaulted, his anger is outrageous & he is a physically abusive & threatening man. The gf is also working a con game on me the whole time. It took me from Feb 2017 until Nov day before Thanksgiving to get them bodily from my home. The court system is so full of these cases and I was away & they confiscated my mail from marshall's service with court dates. He was arrested for meth in March (felony) - quickly released as he plea bargained to be a confidential informant for narcotics enforcement. The police would not permit me to not return to my home (as he and gf concocted a scheme to stay... on & on). My home was the site of addiction, unsanitary habits, drunken rages, meth rages, I was assaulted, and the home was broken into by a family member of the man who I was evicting via an attorney. I was away quite a lot as I travel for work so all they did was have strangers in and party. When he worked, it was home repair odd jobs and they were stealing construction materials from Home Depot, Lowes, Ace... The disturbed & scared the neighbors. They were orderly somewhat when I was home but not with extreme antisocial behaviors. I was scared, traumatized, angry, couldn't believe anyone capable of such disrespect as I am 60 (they are in their 30s). They played my good heart. Please pray their current plans to file a police report stating I have stolen from the gf (untrue) & damaged stuff she wouldn't remove from my home come to naught. They did thousands in damages to my home & never paid a cent (they were professional squatters & fraudulently tampered with my mail). Many crimes committed and they get away with it all. Now accusing me as a thief & property damage. They took my construction tools & ladder never to return, food, clothes... Now have trespassed 4 times against court order to retrieve their stuff left behind 48hr notice is required to my attorney and we appoint someone to watch them in the home. I am a bit traumatized, depressed, ashamed, withdrawn from church and was not able to speak of it to my church or family, friend out of shame. Incidental to their departure, a friend/relative (meth addict) is wanted for murder in Ga, others felonies in GA, and FL. I had tried so hard to put it all behind when somehow I receive a report the murder suspect may be in my home (he broke in a few months prior) is armed & dangerous. I was just mad this is dragging out and they seem determined to link me to their crazy lives. I only knew the 30-something murder suspect because his dad is a friend and was a neighbor 15 years ago. We ate together and visited each other's homes. I watched his son grow up. I banned him from my home 5 years ago. But he is the father to a young son & my former tenant (Feb 2017 guy) are both meth addicts. I am depressed, now out of work, and was indeed traumatized by cruelty, violence, illegal drugs in my home (it was ideal for them because they know I travel & wanted some work on the house). Please pray I can receive proper counsel. After the recent call stating a murder suspect was in my home & accusations of theft on my part and phone/text harassment using phone apps that change the incoming caller number so as not to be able to block. It did interfere with my job somewhat. I want to go to some kind of Christian counseling. I am normally very happy, positive, professional & a high performer who travels. Please pray God correct my sins, have mercy on me, hopefully put me by some miracle back into my most recent job or that I find an even better one soon. I think I am in some kind of trauma aftermath. I would like prayer I can get counsel and draw near & please God. Please pray the former employers forgive a small mistake I made in Boston which was no firing offense. Rather, an inappropriately angry Harvard customer (I didn't know or interact with on Tuesday Feb 20th). He denied me the 1.5 days required for Field Service and now I am terminated as Harvard can get whatever they want from small companies like mine. The firing was unjustified but I must face reality and move forward, forgive, etc. There seems some chance I may be able to return to work with the same company in my role as (as I was the 1st remote field engineer ever hired). It will be a miracle as it was a miracle I got the job in the first place. Now I can get counseling for the heaviness & stress and I have good irons in fire for the hoped-for next job. I love & trust God even though I do not understand what is happening to me. At 60, I am not ready to retire. I am very healthy. I can be a great asset with 30 years of experience in Biotech Engineer/Clinical Diagnostic Engineer. If something is hidden from the executive review board, please bring it into God's light. I am a good engineer and worked with unusually angry co-workers & customers (the firing is seeming unfair ....). I am accustomed to such behavior and expect it, sluff it off. But with an institution such as Harvard, there is no room for a complaint even if it is a false or exaggerated one (this is a game in my industry with rich powerful customer ordering & threatening a vendor technology company (such as mine). It is a power play & form of dirty dealing 'disguised as a legit business decision. In my profession, the Field Engineer is the fall guy no matter your talents. Please pray I dig in with God in obedience & love. Please pray I find good employment quickly. God Bless & sorry to ramble. Please pray I get the right Christ-centered counseling as I haven't ever been or know of extreme danger of meth. I do no drugs, no drinking and am a peaceful, quiet man & I love God. TY ###
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.





 

Attachments

  • quote prayer new day morning God mercies are new every morning color flowers blue .jpg
    quote prayer new day morning God mercies are new every morning color flowers blue .jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 0
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
I pray for this in your name Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you Lord Jesus Christ.

I make no money from this.

caringfortheheart.com has a Christian counselor.

He also has a book "Biblical Concepts Counseling for Marriage" which is good for many things including emotions and deliverance.

Here is his number you can talk to him for free for 30 minutes on the phone on the weekdays.

###

Also fathersloveletter.com

If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name, it is very healing. If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name and start crying, let the tears roll.

Also check out pharmakia linked to witchcraft.

newstartclub.com promo code ### or ### and amazingdiscoveries.org

Check out Derek Prince's book "God's Word Heals." Look up the dark act and GMOS, eat organic.



There is Hellen Chen's love seminar for relationships, career.

Matthew 6:26 and Philippians 4:19 James 1:5

### went bankrupt and asked the Lord for wisdom. Now he is a billionaire and wrote a book about it.

Called Solomon the richest man who ever lived.

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2 Timothy 3:17
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey guys please pray for me. Things are going down south in the internship I got. We were not paid for like 2 months. There's just a lot. I reached out to the placement team from my school (where I learned software engineering) and told them about the situation. The lady from placement went...
Replies
6
Views
298
I make a bad decision that can really get me in trouble. I made a fake Instagram account to get friends and it blew up out of nowhere to the point where I had way more people on there than expected and once I went out of town I couldn't login anymore due to suspicious login activity and they...
Replies
9
Views
230
Dear Lord, maybe I’m making bad decision, praying wrong, longing for the wrong thing. Please watch over my kids, keep them healthy and safe and let them know the truth. Also please help focus me, help me follow you. Please keep satan, his demons, and anyone looking to harm us away. I love you.
Replies
7
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,471
Messages
16,788,360
Members
649,039
Latest member
Yaerlenmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom