Please Pray For All Those Folks Struggling With A ### Addiction

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shay
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shay

Guest
Lord Jesus please take care of all those folks. I love them and I want them to be okay. Please send all the help you can. I just watched a documentary on it, and frankly I'm extremely disturbed by it. Please work with this global problem so that things improve and people can get their lives back. Thank you, my Lord!
 
Lord addiction is so hard to shake. But we know nothing is too difficult for you. Break the bondage of darkness on these lives in the ### and internationally all around the world. Lord you see everyone of these soul who are in bondage send forth your workers to tell them there is hope in Jesus and you can deliver out of their darkness. Help each and everyone of us (your children) to do the will of God and that is to tell others about your love and your gift. IN Jesus Name Amen
 
Lord I support ### in this prayer. You are the God of deliverance, show mercy to each one suffering. Let the bondages of the evil be broken in Jesus' name. Take hold of everything. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Sadly I'm among the large number of people that don't think their prayers are good enough or don't think they even matter because they're not perfect. I don't pray aloud in public, but I do at home just because I don't think God hears me because I sin, not purposely but I do. Every time I pray...
Replies
9
Views
363
Please pray for all those that have kind hearts that people take advantage of. I have been asking for prayer for my marriage. I want to believe whatever you ask for shall come to fruition by the Grace of God. God please place your hands on ### and myself that we will find each other once again...
Replies
6
Views
303
I've been holding on to this for way too long, I'm not proud of it, if you look at me from the outside you might even think I'm a good man, but I've got some secret sin that I'm dealing with, I struggle with lust and pornography, I feel dirty admitting it, I was watching a sermon just now, and...
Replies
8
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom