Please pray for all of us affected by this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymous7367

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for all of us affected by this winter storm. I live in the south and HATE cold weather. These teens and single digit temperatures are taking their toll on me. Please pray for the homeless and those who lose their power during this nastiness. We, at this moment, have sleet & freezing rain. My porch is covered with it, now a thick sheet of ice. My water pipes froze Friday night while I was at the hospital with my mom and my husband was at work. We have a well and normally leave our water dripping. They froze between 4 p.m. and 10 p.m. when I got home. We didn't get water until Sat at noon after using a heat gun on the pipes. So please pray nothing happens. Pray for those who don't have anyone to check in on them.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me two children spouse to grow in Faith and Jobs go well He and kid be safe happy while travelling Please and Thankyou
Replies
10
Views
228
It's a rumor that our ### will stop social security if he do that he will affect the disabled and homeless. I will work full time if I have to the economy is very horrible lack of jobs and food and housing prices are very high . This is giving me anxiety not just for me for everyone in the world...
Replies
8
Views
204
My dad’s sister, who is also a sister in Christ, is terminally ill, she has no outside support to care for her and she’s pretty much end of life now. She lives in a really secluded area, and to top it all off, she lives in Russia. My dad went over not too long ago, which was scary with...
Replies
7
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,983
Messages
16,794,196
Members
649,560
Latest member
Aeluerpael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom