Please pray for a personal, immediate intention of mine. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Please pray for a personal, immediate intention of mine. Thank you.
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Some decades ago, I was diagnosed. I was taken to a psychiatrist for the diagnosis. I want to prayer over the intentions of the complainant. Please can you stand with me in faith and prayer. All these things I ask in the precious and mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth...
Replies
7
Views
233
Dear Lord, I humbly come before You with my prayers and intentions. Please grant me Your mercy, favour, protection, healing, and guidance in every area of my life. I pray for good health in body, mind, and spirit. Please heal me from every pain, sickness, discomfort, weakness, and hidden...
Replies
9
Views
171
I do not want to linger. I do not want to be disabled. I want to go. I need to go. Please be merciful and help me go.
Replies
9
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,522
Messages
16,789,122
Members
649,086
Latest member
Streaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom