Please pray for ###, a newborn who almost died ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
Please pray for ###, a newborn who almost died and is very ill and also for her family.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Rebuke it torment in the neighbor each week or weekend with gathering, meeting disturbing the road invasion of the privacy in this house, take advantage of it for transfer in another divorce, ruin, tragedy, discord, anger, death, hospitalization with disgrace with fearspiritual fighting how it...
Replies
11
Views
392
Dear Lord God, I am a ###-year-old male who has a brain and spinal condition come out of nowhere 10 months ago. It’s taken away my ability to move to breathe and I am dizzy and in extreme pain every day. I took my father to the hospital today and for the first six hours in the emergency room I...
Replies
12
Views
428
Hello everyone, I would like to ask for prayers for my ### who earlier tonight had a very ill feeling and was feeling like he was going to die. He also needed help to not fall over and has been having some low blood pressure recently. Please pray he did not have a near death event tonight and...
Replies
7
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom