Please Pray for a new start. New home for my ###.

Martine

Disciple of Prayer
Please Pray for a new start. New home for my ### and I..
Where I am is destroying us and I can't see a way out
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE I HAVE MY GREAT UNCOMMON FAVOR MIRACLES OF FRESH & CLEAN NEW START NEW DAYYYSSS MAKE IT GREATLYYYY IN MY LIFETIME LIFESTYLE LIFEWORK..LIFE IN I CAN AFFORD MY NORMAL SUPPLY OF SEROVITAL I GET THE GENERIC VERSION OF IT PILLS THAT R A GOOD THING FOR MY HEALTH SKIN YOUTHFUL LOOK HEALING...
Replies
9
Views
161
I speak decree declare Into existence I get greatly blessed on my video games breakthroughs so I don’t even care I didn’t get that JOB and restored since I was blocked from a Dream Job on Sunday now that Career Air is back with me period permanently THATS it that’s all with the blood of...
Replies
7
Views
176
I’m in need of prayers for god to light the way for me. I been putting in applications for the last 4 months I get calls and do interviews but yet no follow up from the company to let me know whether or not I got the job. Living with someone and at times I feel like I’m walking on eggshells, I...
Replies
11
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,929
Messages
16,793,766
Members
649,502
Latest member
Chruyranwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom