Please pray for a miracle with the problem I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

peaceful

Servant
Please pray for a miracle with the problem I am having with my tooth pain. Please pray that it's not major work and not costly. I can't afford it right now. Please pray that God gives me peace and favor on my job with all the pressure I have. I am not longer happy being a teacher. They have destroyed the system and made it so not about the kids.
 
Faith grows during quiet communion with God.​
Psalm 46:10- "Be still, and know that I am God."​
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My room virus empty and I have good sleep. God protect me
Replies
11
Views
166
Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
403
Please pray for me, ###. I am praying so deeply for the miracle that I have been praying for everyday for to happen—what I deeply the deepest desire in my heart, happen the miracle that I am longing for it so much. I’ve been struggling with deep depression and heavy aches of worry, but I am...
Replies
9
Views
419
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom