Please pray for a miracle ###'s blood sugar get

happystrongpure

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for a miracle ###'s blood sugar get manageable. They are very uncomfortable and dangerous. Hard on his body. Please pray his diabetes gets manageable.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
My mother has diabetes, so I can understand your prayer. I pray that your ###'s sugar gets under control. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've asked for prayer after food poisoning - diarrhea and vomiting - last week. I'm still recovering in a good pace, but I have ### that makes my blood sugar spike than fall low levels. I think because of bland diet these days during recovery I fell in this dizzy, tired spell. Today I tried to...
Replies
12
Views
170
Today morning my mother went to sugar test and got fasting ###mg/dl and post lunch ###mg/dl. Please pray for my mother to get normal sugar levels. Due to financial problems and family problems her sugar levels got high. My ### yrs old brother won't go to job and torcher my mother for money. My...
Replies
9
Views
307
### need ### toes regrown ### so sad. ### need ### healed healing for ###. ### sad and lonely and Lord help me.
Replies
9
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom