lucie
Servant
I feel really bad because I'm too lonely since years I don't have any friends. I don't see anyone, including my family who is away. I don't have a boyfriend; I've been looking for so much time and pray, but nothing has happened. I thought last week that I finally found someone on the net, but he is never connected and doesn't seem to care to talk to me anymore. I'm feeling too sad and frustrated because I feel nothing good happens to me in my relationships since my childhood. I have always been alone, without any friends, and my relationships with men have all failed and recently last no more than two weeks. My frustration is perturbing my sleep and my eating habits, and I feel really bored, anxious... I really need to talk about many things with someone; I need to share ideas, feelings, to have physical contact with people. It really makes me suffer too much, and I don't understand why I have so much bad luck all the time.
I try to talk to God to feel a certain presence, but that's not enough for me. I really need a miracle soon.
Amen
I try to talk to God to feel a certain presence, but that's not enough for me. I really need a miracle soon.
Amen
