Please pray for a massive mountain to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against a huge, massive unforced blunder by the devil. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray...
Replies
7
Views
149
On Sunday my husband and father of my son had a massive heart attack. He is on life support. Please pray for ### for a miracle.
Replies
10
Views
385
Can you please pray for financial blessing for my business because I just got a massive bill I was not expecting and I need money to pay this The business does not have the funds currently for this to be paid off
Replies
11
Views
45
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,838
Messages
16,804,001
Members
650,340
Latest member
Ashairard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom