Please pray for a man I met ###

Please pray for a man I met about a week ago. He is from ###, ### and was in ### for Thanksgiving. His car broke down and didn't have a way back home. I gave him all the money I had on me which covered all but $###.00 he needed for a bus ticket. Please pray he was able to make it back home. He needed to get back to work. I have been a little worried about him making it home. Thanks.
Vl prey
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He’s a Dr, from my village is Christian and has strong faith in Jesus. He’s kind and respectful. He’s not very attractive though. Please pray for me to know if he’s the one! What do you think? What are the signs?
Replies
6
Views
94
Pray for her health and Salvation. In Jesus name I Pray, Amen
Replies
11
Views
147
My heart is heavy and I hope that this man gets shelter as I reached out to the homeless outreach in my city, please pray that he can get to take a shower and have a nice dinner in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,695
Messages
16,802,536
Members
650,206
Latest member
Dorailfaenran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom