Please pray for a job interview tomorrow (###), as ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmbean

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for a job interview tomorrow (###), as we are in desperate financial straits. Very important! Thank you!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
In Jesus' Name, I pray that your request for God's intervention on your behalf is done! Amen-Hallelujah!
 
In Jesus name, I pray n blv this is ur answer! I declare in Jesus name dat it is urs! Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to clear the job interview that I have tomorrow. Please pray that the questions are easy and the ones that I know to answer.
Replies
6
Views
276
Please pray for me to do well, for God to guide my words and for me to listen to whatever He wants for me.
Replies
9
Views
149
I have an interview for a job tomorrow that I desperately want and need. I have done so much preparation for it but would really appreciate any support and prayers to get me through the interview tomorrow and to be successful getting the job
Replies
10
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,681
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom