Please pray for a good report for ###'s ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tina1

Beloved of All
Please pray for a good report for my husband's breathing tests ###, for improvements in lung function and diffusion capacity, and miracle healing from interstitial lung illness. In Jesus Name amen. Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen

I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray in the name of Jesus that my eye check up tomorrow will be excellent and nothing wrong in the name ofJesus
Replies
11
Views
179
Heavenly Father, I pray safety on long drive to/ from ### post- ###. I pray, also, for good report. Thank You, in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
8
Views
155
In the name of Jesus I pray that my left eye is healed and ### attached.
Replies
13
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,186
Messages
16,807,923
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom