Please pray for a friend's headache to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ###. He has a bad headache and needs healing prayers. Lord Jesus, please touch and heal my ### from tge headache 🙏 Prayers are greatly appreciated.
Replies
10
Views
135
Please pray for me because I had a headache when I went to sleep and woke up with the same headache. This rarely happens and I'm very uncomfortable and have things to do today and can't rest yet. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
104
I'm a teacher and I'm having migraine problems for a while. I have a doctor neurologist and I take a preventive as he prescribed. But during my period headaches get worse. yesterday I could not come to work. Today we have to work until late cause it's a special evening with parents, and I need...
Replies
15
Views
65
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,409
Messages
16,799,560
Members
649,919
Latest member
Maleulnire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom