Please pray for a friend who has a huge ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

grace77

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for a friend who has a huge workload currently. Please pray for God's protection, strength, and wisdom for them at this time. Thank you.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want a prayer to pray for my dear friend ### as she travels by herself to ### hours to a heart specialist for her cat that she would get good news for her cat and that her cat will live a long life and that nothing will be wrong with her heart and that she will get a good report I pray you...
Replies
7
Views
142
I would like to all thank you who have prayed for my ###. I want to continue to ask for prayers for him because he has an aggressive form of leukemia. Please pray for healing for him if it is God's will. Please pray he will not have any pain or discomfort and can have peace and wisdom about his...
Replies
8
Views
166
I need a prayer for my friend please her name is ###. She’s seriously sick; she can’t walk. Lord, I need you to intervene in her life, perform your miracle. Lord, you are Jehova the Doctor, heal her, may that arthritis be reversed in the name of Jesus. Amen. Thank you, Jesus, for I know it is...
Replies
9
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,448
Messages
16,777,082
Members
647,993
Latest member
Kreysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom