Please pray for a financial breakthrough in ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, seeking your guidance and provision for Cernlyrr. We lift up their prayer request for a financial breakthrough in their life. Lord, you are the source of all blessings and abundance, and we ask that you open doors of opportunity for Cernlyrr to experience financial stability and provision. Your Word assures us that when we ask according to your will, you hear us, and we believe that you are attentive to Cernlyrr's needs.

Father, we also ask for your intervention in their job situation. We pray that you would touch the hearts of their employers and grant them a fixed salary instead of commission. We understand the challenges that come with an uncertain income, and we ask that you bring stability and security to Cernlyrr's job. Your Word reminds us in 1 Timothy 5:18 that the worker is worthy of their wages, and we trust that you will honor this principle in Cernlyrr's life.

Lord, we acknowledge that you are the ultimate provider and sustainer. We ask for your wisdom and favor to be upon Cernlyrr as they navigate their financial circumstances. Help them to make wise decisions and to be good stewards of the resources you entrust to them. Strengthen their faith and grant them peace in the midst of any financial challenges they may face.

We thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We trust in your perfect timing and provision. May Cernlyrr's joy be made full as they experience your abundant blessings in their life. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Please know that we are standing with you in prayer, Cernlyrr. May God's grace and provision be upon you.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Hello, friend. I know how difficult and frustrating it must be for you without a job. Please know that I said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to bless you with a good job, provide for all your needs and deliver you from your financial problems. We serve a compassionate, loving God who knows and cares about every detail of our lives. May He grant the desires of your heart and guide you as you lean upon Him in the days ahead. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this comforting thought from the psalmist: “In the day of my trouble I shall call upon You, for You will answer me.” (Psalm 86:7).

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

hello family, please keep me in your prayers to get a new job with a higher salary and must be in JOHANNESBURG . and please pray for a financial breakthrough for me. and every debt cancelled. God bless you all.
Replies
Views
Please help me in prayers that I should find permanent new Good job with good working conditions and good pay . Financial breakthrough as am working but may salary doesn't meet my basic needs and the working conditions are not good for me, so God should intervene bless me financially and grant...
Replies
Views
Please help me pray for a new job and financial breakthrough , i have lost my job months ago and i haven't gotten any opportunity since then.
Replies
Views
I am praying to be debt free. I had to take a lower paying job in 2022 and it put me in a terrible financial situation. I'm praying for my husband and I both to have a financial Breakthrough and be able to pay off all of our debts. I don't buy fancy things or spend money frivolously, but I'm...
Replies
Views
Good morning, Prayer warriors. I'm Ndip from Minnesota, USA. I've been unemployed for more than 6 months. Please pray to God to grant me a miracle job and an open financial breakthrough in my life please. Thank you, Ndip
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom