Please pray for a few ### who understand me, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for a few friends who understand me, that are Christian and it will be mutual friendship. Thank you.
 
Happy ### has prayed for this very honest and vital prayer in Jesus' precious name!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes, O Lord Jesus lead me to those FEW who have FORSAKEN ALL for You. Those who have left ALL for You. Those are the ONLY ONES that I desire to have fellowship with. Those who choose to live as Acts 2:42-47, and Acts 4:32-37. ALL others I have NO desire to have anything to do with. Just Your...
Replies
7
Views
152
Please pray deeply for me during this difficult season. I am carrying a heavy burden because a very precious brother-sister friendship in my life has become distant, and I am struggling deeply with the silence. This friendship means much more to me than an ordinary friendship. During one of the...
Replies
10
Views
192
Please pray that God helps me understand my past better and that I understand and write lessons I was to learn from my past.
Replies
5
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,617
Messages
16,801,295
Members
650,137
Latest member
Cuiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom