Please pray for a dilemma I am ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me about this: I'm currently trying to make a decision about a new online business I am starting. I am considering whether or not it is a good idea to spend a certain amount of money to put my business on a platform where it can possibly generate a lot of views and sales. This is...
Replies
6
Views
137
Hello Everyone, The spiritual attacks have ramped up on me. The landlord is threatening eviction because I can’t pay the back rent. I lost my job due to unjust treatment. I was forced out. I literally tried everything to hold on to my salary but in the end I was mobbed out and was being abused...
Replies
6
Views
227
I recently applied for switch department internally after a year. I like the portfolio coz it gave me the fulfillment, but often due to the job structure, they require me to prioritize counter and handle portfolio outpatient jobs when free. So i juggle between time everyday until i often work...
Replies
11
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom