Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You seeking Your wisdom and guidance. You know the situation I am facing and the concerns that weigh on my heart. When I am unsure of what to do, help me trust in Your direction and not lean on my own understanding. Give me clarity when things seem confusing, peace...
Replies
7
Views
134
Dear Jesus Christ please help me. I think I'm in over my head. My back and legs hurt so much because I have a cyst in my spine. I'm struggling with my job because of stress and anxiety. My wife does not love me anymore. My bosses do not appreciate me and expect more than I can handle. I'm so...
Replies
9
Views
358
Father, please release supernatural collagen in me and please remove my wrinkles, asking for wrinkle-free skin for a lifetime, for nothing is impossible with you in Jesus' name.
Replies
7
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,273
Messages
16,797,655
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom