Please pray for a better day today ...

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear your request and grant it according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

*Please Clink on the link below and Pray That GOD Will Bless You With God Esteem

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my family of ### in general Please pray For/about Some unspoken request That I already have mentioned and well as ### new ### this morning that are needs I need the Lord To Meet imidently And please pray for several specific People in my life And Please Pray That Today I...
Replies
12
Views
202
Lord I’m praying for a good day today in Jesus name Amen I Love You Lord!!
Replies
11
Views
160
Please pray That I will have a better day than I have been having and please pray that God will help me to help more like I used to before I started feeling bad all the time In Jesus name God Bless Thank you
Replies
8
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,030
Messages
16,806,383
Members
650,485
Latest member
Greuview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom