Please pray everytime I feel that I am being attacked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray everytime I feel that I am being attacked in my dreams and at night. There comes a name to me, ###, I think there is no reason for this person to not like me.

I think and what I see is this person finds something difficult and is mad about it. Please pray for this person. I also ask for prayer that God breaks every spiritual connection that is not from God between ### and me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I live at my parents' house and my parents don't understand the Christian path that I am taking. I tried to fast for 7 days without food in order to magnify my prayers against the marine spirit that's affecting me and my destiny, but my parents are scared that it might affect...
Replies
10
Views
610
Father God I am being attacked. I am weak and tired. I can't take anymore. Please let the attacks from the people at work, my child, the false allegations through the court, my child's dad, and my family stop. I just want peace, love, support, and happiness. ###
Replies
6
Views
362
I am being attacked by my flatmates; they are busy lying, saying I am using them, imagine. On top of that, the boyfriend is worse because he is busy saying to me about marriage and cheats with so many girls when this naive girlfriend is busy attacking my child with a spiritual husband. When...
Replies
8
Views
520
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,991
Messages
16,817,339
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom