S
SheyEl
Guest
Thank you all for your prayers. My husband and I have decided to work really hard to repair and restore our marriage to make it even better than it was before. Pray that we will both be motivated to do this and we will work hard and work together with God to accomplish this task. It won’t be easy but I believe that with God all things are possible. Please pray for our faith, love, motivation, and dedication to each other to grow in God.
At times I feel discouraged because even though my husband promises to do things he doesn't come through on his promises and I feel alone. Please pray that God will work in me to make me the wife my husband needs and to work in my husband to make him the husband I need him to be. Please pray earnestly for us. If you can fast as well, please do. Thank you.
At times I feel discouraged because even though my husband promises to do things he doesn't come through on his promises and I feel alone. Please pray that God will work in me to make me the wife my husband needs and to work in my husband to make him the husband I need him to be. Please pray earnestly for us. If you can fast as well, please do. Thank you.
