Please Pray ### Does Not Go To Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh merciful Lord, plz forgive his mistakes and save him from the jail, please speak to him so that he may know your love and can lead his rest of his life in your presence with your blessings, in your powerful name I pray amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am on a country arrest meaning I cannot leave the country until they give my passport back. I am facing the second court hearing in about three weeks. I just hope that I have the right lawyers helping me and hope that I will just pay the fine without serving any time. Time is the essence. I...
Replies
7
Views
100
Jesus, please save me from an incident and kill the souls or spirit. I had finished about 5ish days of fasting. I then asked Jesus to bless a town in Italy, called ###, due to a report of botulism killing 2 people and hospitalizing 14. After this, I was affected by a bit of madness and went...
Replies
7
Views
285
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. Here's a prayer for you: Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, seeking Your guidance and protection. We ask for a rebirth in spirit and a renewed sense of purpose. Please surround ### with Your peace and...
Replies
7
Views
346
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,203
Messages
16,808,016
Members
650,615
Latest member
Zyuspoorlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom