Please pray ### can’t get anywhere near ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray this female cat comes out of a small cabby hole I can't get her in JESUS name amen and amen Please LORD JESUS take her out make her come out. I can't get her.
Replies
11
Views
387
Please pray for me. I can't get motivated to get things done that's important. Please pray I can get up and go get my driver's license renewal. I'm not motivated to do anything. Please pray I can get the little one registered for school as well. Please keep me in your prayers. I'm dealing with...
Replies
7
Views
309
Please pray for ### who can't get over the sexual abuse he was a victim of, years ago, is afraid of the dark, keeps going over the facts, and needs deliverance and to be set free of haunting memories. For God's mercy and healing touch over his broken body, mind, and soul!
Replies
7
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,762
Messages
16,792,057
Members
649,373
Latest member
Kiargainarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom