please pray ### boyfriend ### will be more lot ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please pray my boyfriend ### will be more lot lot more loving with me caring thoughtful concidearte understanding sensitive affectionate generous kind give me lots more attention affection spend more quality time with me make me top prority in his life in abubdance I pray in jesus name for my realshionship with ### to be laot a lot better closer stronger blessed protected in every way every day I pray ### misses me incredible while working away I pray he pines for me I pray his love for me grows stronger and stronger I pray he sees me as more stunning in every way more and more every day I pray he compliments me a lot amore abundantly says the most beautiful things to me be really romanic with me in abundance gives on to me more and more abundantly in evey way every day in jesus name
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, your words say ask and I will receive. I ask you, please, Lord, touch, remove permanently, please absolutely all hard bits, all every lumby bumby hard bits, white bits, white spits, dark circles, hollows, lines, wrinkles under my left eye by your power, Lord, please make them absolutely...
Replies
7
Views
275
Pleass pray ###' boyfriend stop Taking video n picture of me he won't leave me alone I plead the blood over me
Replies
4
Views
15
Plz pray ### boyfriend contact me n we reunite thank you.
Replies
2
Views
37
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,427
Messages
16,822,587
Members
651,374
Latest member
Phmareaton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom