Please pray all of you would have a great ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray all of you would have a great holiday season, and that this would be fun. Also that those things that were taken from ### would be restored and please pray ### would call ### soon. Thank you so and God bless. :)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father God I prayer to rebuke the spirit of darkness thats also gives nightmares and I pray that me and all my close relations will never lose eachother in mean never or ever not even by walking out of eachothers lives i pray for any Wrong person or any body we would never ask for...
Replies
11
Views
152
Dear Heavenly father God I pray to rebuke reject resist the dreams about ### ,### ,### and ### and families coming around discording , Meddling ,like stalk , get to noisy ,Ear Hustle , spy on me and my relations and pulls maway from my relations and tear us apart please distance those people ###...
Replies
9
Views
130
I have been making attempts to make peace with God and turn from my sin. I'm in disagreement with God for the last eighteen months. My life has been put on hold for eighteen months while I fight a battle that I already know I can't win. I'm so hurt. I'm so broken. I'm a ### year old man and I am...
Replies
8
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,675
Messages
16,791,207
Members
649,254
Latest member
Dormoriunor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom