Please pray all is ok. ### so ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ok so who is really on my side? DEFINITELY I DON'T THINK THE HUSBANDS FROM THE PAST ARE SORRY IF I'M WRONG I THINK YOUR BRAINWASHED? IF SO THEY WOULD CALL ME OR COME BY? MAKE SURE I'M OK INSIDE EVEN..NAH I HEAR DEMONS TALKING CRAP ON THEIR PHONES SAYING THEY'RE PROUD OF THEMSELVES FOR WHAT...
Replies
6
Views
98
Please pray all curses that were spoken over me are broken.
Replies
7
Views
270
Replies
6
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,501
Messages
16,811,732
Members
650,842
Latest member
Dhuiruurdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom