Please Pray About My ### Exam Results

  • Thread starter Thread starter sunny
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sunny

Guest
I am studying BDS 2nd year (DENTIST). Two months back I have written my final exams. During the pharmacology exam due to confusion and tension I have not written well even though I know the answers. I was very much depressed of this situation. I have to pass all my exams to qualify for the next year. I request everyone to please pray about me and my exam. I believe that God hears our prayers and grants us whatever we ask in Jesus name.

NOW I AM WAITING FOR THE RESULTS. I feel thankful to everyone for praying about me without knowing me. May God bless us everyone.
 
Father I pray that all exams are passed and qualification granted. Amen
 
May The Lord Bless you with His Love and His Peace
 
Gracious heavenly Father I commit ### into Your mighty hands, protect him, guide him and lead him, let not his heart get troubled, give him Your peace, love and patience. He is given is exams and now waiting for the results, reward him for his hard work and studies, bless him with success so that we may proclaim Your name that You have done a miracle in ###'s life. Bless him, lead him. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Dear Lord Jesus I pray that you will reward ### for the hard work he put in. Please grant him good exam results. Amen
 
Depression, we rebuke you in Jesus, you no longer have control of ###'s life. She belongs to the Lord Jesus.

She has written her final exam and now awaits the results. In anticipation of a positive outcome, we lift up our voice in full gratitude. We praise you in Jesus' name. Amen
 
you got a gud result on Jesus name amen
 
Dear friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen....!!!

:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my exam results go well and I achieve my goals
Replies
7
Views
272
Please kelp me pray for my daughter as she waits for her DAT exam results that she receive a score between ### and ### so she can go to her preferred colkege in Jesus name.Amen
Replies
11
Views
211
My name is ### and my exam results are near and I feel unwell and tensed about it pls pray for my results that God blesses me with good marks
Replies
6
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom