PLEASE PLEASE PRAY MY BOYFRIEND ### WILL LOVE TOTALLY ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
PLEASE PLEASE PRAY MY BOYFRIEND ### WILL LOVE TOTALLY LOVE CHERISH TOTALLY ADORES ME MORE AND MORE EVERY DAY FSLL MORE MORE IN LOVE WITH ME EVERY DAY DESIRE ME WITH ALL HIS HEART SOUL MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE SEE ME AS MORE BEAUTIFUL STUNNING AMZING VERY SPECIAL PRECIOUS MORE MORE EVERDAY GIVE ON TO ME MORE MORE ABUNDANTLY GIVE ME LOTS MONEY KEEP PUTTING LOTS MONEY IN MY PURSE BANK ACCOUNT ABUNDANTLY GIVE ME LOTS MORE ATTENTION COMPLIMENTS TELL ME HE LOVES ME MORE ASK TO MARRY ME PROPOSE TO ME IN JESUS NAME I PRAY MY RELASHIONSHIP WITH ### IS BLESSED PROTECTED FLOURISH GETS BETTER BETTER CLOSER EVERY DAY IPRAY ### TOTALLY RESPECT ME TREATS ME LIKE QUUEN PRINCESS WILL DO ANYTHING FOR ME ANYTHING I ASK TAKE ME ANYWHERE I WANT TO GO BUY ME ANYTHING I WANT LORD PUT THE LOVE OF GOD IN ### TOWARDS ME ABUNDANTLY TAKE AWAY ALL STUBBORNESS ANY HARDNESS ANY HATERID CRABITNESS AWAY FROM ### RIGHT NOW TAKE AWAY ALL UNBELIVE IN YOU IN JESUS NAME MAKE YOUR SELF REAL TO ### IN JESUS NAME
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray my boyfriend ### messages me like replies to me shows me his love and care and whatever is troubling him that he sorts it out
Replies
5
Views
474
Am in need of pray my boyfriend ### cadette is distancing his self away from me I would like u to pray for me so that he can draw his self closer to me and God we were to get married last year he keep pushing it back I would like u to pray for us so ### love for me has change I need someone to...
Replies
4
Views
88
Pray my ### will get his life together and he will be healed for his depression and other problems. Pray he will ask me to marry me and we will be blessed.
Replies
4
Views
57
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom