Please please pray. I miss ###, please pray he would ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please please pray. I miss ###, please pray he would want to talk to me and see me soon.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My cat went missing about ### years ago and I never saw her again. And my family was being mean to her when my mom was alive she wanted to throw her out the window. And my brother got mad at me because the litter smells bad and he told me if you can't do no better than that put her to sleep...
Replies
13
Views
271
I loss my cat named ### about ### years ago and after I loss her I got a cat named ### who went missing almost ### years ago. There are too many missing cats and dogs are missing I hope and pray that they come home it's breaking our hearts when a pet is missing. It's the same when a human goes...
Replies
7
Views
190
please pray that my parents would fix their marriage. my dad is addicted to Instagram he barely talks to anyone when he gets home. miss when they were friends and actually showed that they loved each other. since my dad's dad died my life has been really sad because the way my parents are...
Replies
5
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom