please please pray I get awarded quick ### and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please please pray I get awarded quick fats and easy without having to go for medical personel indepent payment at the high rate a lot more than what I am getting I pray this will happen for me I pray to be highly favoured for this right now in Jesus name my ESA will continue I will never be took off it I will not need to go for medical my finances are blessed protected enlarge increase abundantly right now in Jesus name
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please please pray I declare decree my finances my financial income savings enlarges incredibly abubdantly brought now without any delay decision maker awards me enhanced rate of pip plus standard rate mobility right now without delay and admits they made mistake I receive favour in this now in...
Replies
9
Views
26
Please please pray in Jesus name I declare decree I now get awarded the enhanced rate of pip daily living without delay I receive favour in this in every way now the decision maker gives me extra points for this now without any delay Lord please do this for me I thank you Lord for the money I...
Replies
7
Views
28
Please please all pray I declare decree I get abundant increase in My pip right now without any delay and I will not be asked to go for any medicals in Jesus name I declare decree I get awarded enhanced rate of pip in both parts right now without delay and they write tell me now without any...
Replies
6
Views
51
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,632
Messages
16,813,551
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom